- The Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church, his Holiness Patriarch Pavle, entrusted us with his care:
"It's encouraging to know that one is in safe hands with Dr Andreja Marjanovic"(1987)
- University of Belgrade School of Theology
We are looking after the oral health of the theology students, on a pro-bono basis, for more than 15 years.
- Telekom Srbija
We are proud partners of the MTS Members Club
- Mrs Veronica Gall from Lauseanne, Switzerland, our first international patient
"I'm extremely happy with my dental treatment in Belgrade. So much so that I have almost completely forgotten all about it , which must be a good sign." (1994)
- Mr Pat Butcher from London, United Kingdom, journalist (2005)
Please follow the link to the testimonial: "My dentist in London wanted 10 times what I paid in Belgrade".
BIOGRAPHY OF DR ANDREJA MARJANOVIC
- Born in Belgrade, 28.08.1950
- Graduated from University of Belgrade Dental School in June 1977
- Completed compulsory Military Training as Medical Health Officer in Belgrade and Pula, Croatia
- 1 year service at the Community Hospital Kljuc (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- 5 year service at the Community Hospital Zagorje ob Savi (Slovenia)
- Postgraduate training in Switzerland
- One of the first clinicians to establish a Private Practice in Belgrade in 1987
- Co-founder of the Serbian Association of Private Dental Practitioners in 1987
- Editor of the dental professionals magazine "The Dentist"
- Regular attendee at various dental conferences and postgraduate training courses
- Decorated by the Order of St Sava for the charitable contribution to maintenance of oral health of the theology students of University of Belgrade, for more than 15 years
- Active tennis and table tennis player, also enjoys chess
- Fluent in English and Slovenian